Thanks to my prospective client I encounter a nice online service for website audit. It is called Labrica.
It allows the following features:
- to figure out website ranking in a certain target region (I tried Google in London)
- versatile technical audit by 15 points (I discovered a severe HTML error in TYPO3-based website)
- SEO audit by 16 points (mostly useless in terms in regard of content though aimed at Russian websites though)
- analysis of users’ behaviour
- analysis of sucessful competitors
- internal links
Technical supports works quite promptly. They explained me what is the severe HTML error I mention above because he format of report was hardly readable.
Trial tariff includes 2000 pages for analysis and 100 keywords. The most popular tariff is called E-commerce and includes 5k keywords and 20k pages and costs less than $10 per month.
Labrica is available in Russian only and looks like targeted at Yandex-ranked websites.
I plan to introduce more SEO-related Russian online tools I use (most of them are free of charge).